Saturday, January 16, 2010

dang you sugar!

i really need to get my sugar issue in check. i've joked for a long time that sugar is my drug of choice, but only now am i realizing the truth of that. as i try to tone down my sweet tooth, i'm noticing the addiction symptoms.... sounds silly i realize.... but wow, what a strong pull it is.

trying to escape from bad habits, i decided to start journaling everything i'm eating.... sounds good in theory, right?! we'll see if it brings about any change.... ;)

good news on the kid front.... thing 2, who formerly would NOT touch rice milk, is now (UNKNOWINGLY) drinking it in his cereal! A little victory... even if i have to hide the carton of Rice milk as i pour it over his cereal.... I'll take it! thing 1 on the other hand, i'm still working on... he's my pickiest eater and has Ulcerative Colitis to boot, so it's just a big fat battle, but we'll just keep on plodding on.....

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails